The singers working at Cirque du Soleil are versatile artists whose performance is crucial to our shows. We provide detailed information about the profile of the candidates we are looking for.
We're looking for singers of all voice types who are passionate about live performance.
Requirements qualifications & Skills:
- Vocal training and/or studies
- Professional experience
- Solid, highly fluid vocal technique
- Solid technical and artistic skills in the vocal field
- Excellent level of musical interpretation in vocal arts
- Versatility, ability to interpret several musical styles and blend genres
- Ability to interpret written or improvised musical parts as a soloist
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Availability to be transferred to another city or country and/or work within a tour context
- Aged 18 or older
- Experience with in-ear amplification (an asset)
- Working knowledge of English (an asset)
Are you a vocalist seeking a new venue for your passion? If you're a team player with an open mind and a readiness to learn, there may be a place for you on stage in one of our existing or upcoming shows!
Audition preparation guideline
Working with a Cirque du Soleil vocal coachFrom the dream to the stage with Andrea Jones
Getting ready to step onto the stageFrom the dream to the stage with Andrea Jones
Story of an Encounter: Marjo CornejoA Luzia Documentary
About Kurios Music