MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (approximately 70% of the time)
Under the supervision of the Marketing and Social Media Specialist:
- Publish and optimize communications on social media (Facebook et Instagram) for Cirque du Soleil’s Casting department;
- Engage with the community (by replying to messages and comments, reacting to our active artists posts, etc.);
- Contact certain artists to offer collaborations (mainly on Instagram);
- Refresh and update the contents calendar;
- Create and upload automatic reply templates, in several languages, on the social media management tool;
- Share our Casting content with the Cirque du Soleil brand team in charge of the LinkedIn account.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES (approximately 30% of the time)
- Write and publish blog posts about talent sourcing and the Casting team’s recruitment activities;
- Contribute to the Casting department’s website update;
- Edit short and impactful videos for social media.
- Undergraduate degree in communications or marketing;
- 1-2 years experience in social media coordination;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and French;
- Very good knowledge of social media management tools;
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and digital communities (Facebook et Instagram);
- Creativity, autonomy, and attention to detail;
- Experience in photography and short video production with a phone (an asset);
- Knowledge of circus arts, other live performance art forms or elite sports (an asset).
How to apply?
Send your CV and a cover letter to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: March 26, 2023
Start date: mid-April